Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSeems like...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2592111&mesg_id=2602385
2602385, Seems like...
Posted by jimaveli, Fri Mar-31-17 10:27 PM
>Andre battle royal - What's even the point of this thing?
>
>Crusierweight title- Why try to give a spotlight to the
>division?
>
>Women's SD match- Say goodbye to any cool surprises here

The final card is pretty solid. AKA I think there's gonna be some fun and good rasslin Sunday evening. There's so many big matches that you can easily 'forget' about a match. I talked about Mania for 30 minutes with a couple friends at lunch and we smooth forgot about Goldberg/Lesnar for the first 20.

I wish they would've saved Naomi showing up as a soft/expected surprise, but oh well.

As for 'predictability': outside of Lesnar winning, the booking could be reasonably laid out even with the 'less likely' finishes. And anyone could win those women's matches..except Bayley! She's losing fo sho, riiiiight?

If Reigns/Taker is going on last AGAIN, I can't help but think Taker is losing (AGAIN) somehow..especially if he's feeling like Danny Glover. If so, going on last is the best call cuz folks would damn near be talking in Owen voice for the rest of the show. I currently think Reigns is gonna win with some kind of shenanigans to cement the 'heel' in him. If so, it's gonna be great fun to see the reactions. WWE has to be scurred of going too heavy-handed on the heel stuff tho. Having folks think that 'they don't get it' has to be one of their greatest joys. IE: I honestly think wrestling promoters savor the moments when they can work a crowd. And I'm now firmly under the impression that Vince and them love the reactions young Roman gets.