Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBen mean tho O_E, like legit don't like nobody
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2590440&mesg_id=2651239
2651239, Ben mean tho O_E, like legit don't like nobody
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Apr-18-18 01:16 PM
he barely tolerates his team mates. And he's arrogant. They ask him do he watch other rookies, he say 'hell naw, I watch Bron, Russ, Curry, Durant.' They ask him who should be ROY he say "you playing right?". They ask him, what do he think of the allstar game and he say "It was some ole booolsheeet! How I ain't make the team?".

Ben Simmons don't care about nothing but greatness man. To a selfish level. I'm gonna say this, at the risk of it biting me in the a** later but, he 'looks' like Kobe's mindset + Lebron's skillset O_o.

He a jumper and experience away from a shot at GOATness.

I bet he look at Embiid like a nice lil sidekick that can't stay healthy. He gonna tutor Fultz and have him on the NGAF train soon. I bet he punch a teammate after a disappointing loss at some point in his career.

If his Kobe mindset evolves into an MJ mindset (that's when it matures past 'hate everyone...THIS IS ME!' to 'I'm going to dominate you and make you love me at the same time')...maaaaaaaaan listen.

Giannis is tough and he's a jumper away from GOATiness too. Should be fun watching them chase the throne.

But Ben is mean, fam.