Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThis shit's gonna go double platinum, O_E.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2590440&mesg_id=2590443
2590443, This shit's gonna go double platinum, O_E.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jan-19-17 03:18 AM
Brilliantly constructed.

My predictions:
- Ba will say Kyrie
- others will point out Kyrie's record before Bron
- Ba will counter and talk shit about Anthony Davis and KAT
- Ba shitting on UK players will magically summon RealBillyOcean, and they'll go back and forth for 60ish replies or more
- then, you've got Philly fans who will likely cyse Embiid over a few others
- everyone will get mad at them for this and point out the small sample size, but they've won a few games recently, so they're ready to unload double barrows (c)
- someone will bring up the Lakers somewhere in here, as they have a bunch of young players
- Ba will insult the Lakers' entire non-Ingram roster, calling Randle and Russell sorry
- this will trigger both RealBillyOcean AND Warren, which will lead to several more replies
- when the Lakers come up, you will likely bring up Luke Walton, and that'll spin into more replies
- if we're lucky, you'll go after people for sleeping on Giannis in their rankings
- Castro will probably say Shabazz Napier or something, and we'll all have a good laugh

I mean, can you somehow summon Bulls fans too? Maybe find a way to get someone to insult the Warriors? I'm trying to think who might be left on the outside of this post.