Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectEh, can''t be bothered to care either way about Chip
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2585849&mesg_id=2585873
2585873, Eh, can''t be bothered to care either way about Chip
Posted by mrhood75, Sat Dec-31-16 11:22 PM
This organization has a shit-ton of problems, the main one being is that the team is rotten at the core: as in the Yorks.

>Kaep gone?

I dunno. Maybe? Again, can't really be bothered to care either way. As said above this team has a shit ton of issues; I'm not even sure if QB makes the top 10. Kaep already played his hand by saying he's opting out, but I find it really hard to believe that some team is going to sign him for more than he would make if he stuck with the Niners. I dunno, maybe the Jets take a gamble, but I doubt they give him $15 million. I certainly wouldn't mind having him on the roster while whoever we draft gets ready.

I'm certainly hoping that there's not some thought that we HAVE to draft a QB in the first round. We need a home run hitter at any position at this point. Hate to absolutely commit to it being a QB.

>Where does the team go from here?

Well, I'm sure the Yorks are hoping to bring in some hot shit team president and sell them the idea of complete control and a blank slate to rebuild one of the storied NFL franchises. And I do think there's still some talent to build around, once they sort out who's healthy and who's not.

>Jed has some decisions to make, does he make the right ones?

If he does indeed remain in charge, I have zero confidence.

>And most importantly, Kap and Chip go out beating SEA at home,
>called it!

Seattle still something to play for, so I doubt it.