Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwell i guess i agree with the OSU echo chamber
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2584713&mesg_id=2586011
2586011, well i guess i agree with the OSU echo chamber
Posted by 3xKrazy, Sun Jan-01-17 04:34 PM
JT is a great buckeye and a great leader but I think he needs to move on if this offense is going to evolve. his play has regressed immensely and i don't think it's all his fault. he hasn't been the same since his injury and he's definitely a step slower. the offense is a clusterfuck and this has hurt his development not to mention whatever coaching beck is providing or not providing. he also takes a million hits per game. ask tom brady to carry the ball 25 times and his passes might all of a sudden look a little erratic.

but the bottom line is JT's passing abilities have regressed to rock bottom levels and i think his confidence is shot. i don't believe we can win a NC with him at qb.

>yea i mean they sucked THIS year. michael jordan however, a
>true freshman...was a gem for us all year. tonight his injury
>killed us.

O-line had their ups and downs. knox hadn't gotten any real snaps the entire year and he was clearly unprepared and put into a tough spot against maybe the 2nd best DL in all of football. next year possibly they put Pridgeon at RT and maybe move Prince inside. I'm not worried about the OL.

>no argument from me. but this group of WRs is extremely rough
>around the edges. all those 4 and 5* wrs not a single true fr
>stud? blaah

next year it will be victor, mack, grimes and lindsay. i think KJ hill looks solid as well. sit campbell down he's not a WR. i think the talent at the position will improve...it's up to Meyer to revamp the passing game to utilize their talents.

>yea, & once weber coughed the pill up they nutted up and went
>deeper into their shell.

i think weber's fumble was in the 2nd half? he wasn't written into the game plan at all. zeke 2015 vs MSU part 2.