Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMy final UW/Bama thoughts (from a UW alum):
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2584713&mesg_id=2585838
2585838, My final UW/Bama thoughts (from a UW alum):
Posted by PROMO, Sat Dec-31-16 09:33 PM
UW Football had a fantastic year. It's too bad that the offense couldn't do much, but some people say that Bama team is the best CFB team ever, and of the four main units, Bama's DEF is definitely the best. We could have helped our cause more by not turning the ball over and getting a couple TOs we could have got, but honestly, the better team won. I just hope we can stay near the top of the rankings and get back soon.

Bama is a hell of a team. I thought we'd have a real chance w/ our WRs vs. Bama's secondary w/ some of their starters out, but even those backups are 5 star guys, and they schemed us real well with their coverages. i think on top of Bama just being better across the board, Saban and his staff outcoached Peterson and his somewhat, and since we didn't adapt our scheme, Browning looked much worse than he actually is.

It looks like Clemson is gonna get another shot, but I don't think they can beat Bama either. It would be quite the feat if they did.