Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYeah, it was an awesome game. So what??
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2584713&mesg_id=2585374
2585374, Yeah, it was an awesome game. So what??
Posted by HecticHavoc, Fri Dec-30-16 10:21 AM
>now these teams are getting embarrassed out of conference and
>u don't wanna talk about it, LOL.

I'm talking about it, I've said all year USC and Washington are the onlyELITE TEAMS in the conference, these other teams just aren't very good. And you are the king of putting an entire teams seasons success on a single bowl game a month after their last conference game. Colorado lost their DC before this game. I prefer to look at the entire body of work than the bowl game as the end all judgment of a teams worthiness.

>colorado was a TOP 10 team...that's a big deal. they're
>looking like a JV squad out there vs a vaunted big 12 defense.
>not to mention colorado only lost by 4 at world's most
>talented team SC.

they got destroyed by the second best Big12 team. Colorado isn't even the 3rd best Pac-12 team, and that was before they lost their best coach on the sideline.
>>looking forward to the Rose Bowl. that should tell a lot
>>about both the Pac12 and B1G.
>
>and lol @ this nonsense
>
>B1G has 4 teams in NY6 bowls and has fared really well in
>these early bowl games.
>
>not sure how a PSU team missing 2 starters is now the flab
>bearer of the whole conference.

Lol at these preemptive plea cops, trumpet blaring the fact there are other big teams in New Years bowls. But Colorado gets no excuses tho? Mmmkay. Sounds fair.

If you're going to shit on Colorado for getting worked by a BETTER TEAM... I'm looking forward to doing the same with USC against PSU. That's not nonsense. It's doing what you're doing.