Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI have to very strongly agree with almost everything you've said...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2577116&mesg_id=2581158
2581158, I have to very strongly agree with almost everything you've said...
Posted by Af-1, Thu Dec-08-16 05:18 AM
Probably a small aside but I would move the names around in the list of the top performers to read: #1 Charlotte, #2 Miz, #3 AJ, #4 Y2J...

Miz won't phucking die!!! - brilliantly put. A year ago, if anyone had said he'd be one of the hottest names on the brand, no one here would have believed it but look what's he achieved from borderline jobber status. They'll ride the IC train for a while but clearly there's no reason for him to be relegated to that spot. If he can stay the course, he should be top of the hill in maybe 6 months.

Bliss too. So happy for her and her breakthrough is something that could only happen from a brand split. She's excellent on Smackdown but had the women all been grouped together, well, I dare say a lot of people still wouldn't know who she is.

You're right about the Cruiserweights - I think I expressed my doubts in it as a division a few times before here too. The CWC was inspired and they've made some fantastic signings as a result but other than that, they have no idea what to do with them. I also don't like the idea that supremely talented dudes are basically relegated to that division. Kendrick would make a great IC champ but I'm not sure if that could ever happen(?)