Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectStill a LOT of LA Raider fans
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2575403&mesg_id=2575671
2575671, Still a LOT of LA Raider fans
Posted by MothershipConnection, Tue Nov-08-16 01:01 PM
I think LA in general was fine with the Rams moving here (as long as we didn't really have to pay for the stadium) since everyone's pretty neutral on them while there's an equally loud anti-Raiders contingent to the leftover LA Raider fans.

Both Raider and Rams games are on FM radio here and the Raiders are having almost as many segments on sports talk now that they're doing well. I honestly see Raiders and Rams gear pretty equally though maybe I notice the Raider stuff more cause I am a Raider fan myself.

The most frustration I hear about the Rams are from a couple people I know who've bought Rams tickets that are fans of other NFL teams and wanted to watch games but are stuck watching this horrible offense.

Lakers and Dodgers are still by far king with everyone else coming in behind in some order... it just seems like this Goff story is a bigger story than locally. I swear even Ivica Zubac and Andrew Toles are generating more excitement around town than Goff.