Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Well, get back to me in 6 years, fan of a loser.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2564831&mesg_id=2565664
2565664, RE: Well, get back to me in 6 years, fan of a loser.
Posted by DJR, Mon Sep-19-16 06:41 PM
>
>y'all pathetic. just coming up with all kinda shit at this
>point.

>kyrie had TRASH them first three years. y'all partied.

He had trash. I never said anything until year 3 when he regressed and didn't play up to his ability level, and really I was just having fun with it. He had a slow start and I watched him play a particularly poor game where he just kept chucking and dribbling and I kept wanting him to pass, and the Lauryn Hill hook went through my head, and I thought it was funny and rolled with it.....and you seemingly got kinda mad.

Melo has played with something like 4 all star teammates in 13 seasons and that didn't stop you from "partying" when they performed as expected.

>now it's just a bunch of "well, he got so and so"

No. He don't "got" anybody. Lebron got Kyrie. Different scenario completely.....and it worked. There's no shame at all in calling it what it is. Kyrie is a championship winning sidekick that played at an elite level in the most important games and made the biggest shot. All respect to him for coming off an injury and doing that. Hoping he builds off it and has that career year this year.

>hey, man...i played by the rules. i ate them Ls.

You saying you ate them now, and actually eating them at the time....not sure on that. It's cool though. Ride for your folk.

>he got a ring at 24. should have two.

Well earned ring too. Doesn't mean he's a better player or had a better career than the #1 players on other teams.