Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectConversely, Miz is top tier right now. Dolph has been incredibly consistent too
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560491&mesg_id=2567261
2567261, Conversely, Miz is top tier right now. Dolph has been incredibly consistent too
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Sep-27-16 11:20 PM
Frankly Dolph's story has been the best since the brand split. They've built Miz up to be very strong and he's done the IC strap proud. This has become the best program in the entire company.

No fuckery. No unnecessary bells or whistles. No heavy authoritarian presence.

Just a good, slow build.

Perfect? No.
Effective? Fuck yeah.

SD is a damn good show.

The tag division has been very entertaining and actually matters.

The women's division has been very uneven BUT that shit will turn around the second Diva Marie returns in all her all red everything glory.

This is a good ass pro wrestling show.

I'm cool with the Bray/Orton stuff. It's nothing eye popping but they've built it slowly and it's coming along well. Neither guy is hot right now but it works so far IMO.

Corbin is a dick and everything a heel should be.

The main event picture isn't bad owing the lid off things but it's an intriguing dynamic. Personally I'd rather see Cena in another program right now with, I dunno, a certain Samoan right now, but there aren't any other heels ready for him.

No bring up Joe, bring in Paige, and keep Corbin a royal prick. Keep pushing talking smack. Shit is solid.