Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNo, you diseased rhinocerous pizzle (c) I LOVE pro wrestling. I LOVE wwe.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560491&mesg_id=2562253
2562253, No, you diseased rhinocerous pizzle (c) I LOVE pro wrestling. I LOVE wwe.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Aug-30-16 07:56 AM
I HATE the continued cycle of low common denominator laziness they've been in for the last five years.

I loathe the over-reliance on trying to build The Guy at the expense of a really talented roster. I can't stand their inability and/or refusal to make everyone seem important the way they did back in that precious attitude era.

Example?

Shamus is one of the best big men they've had in ages. He's a Hoss of Hosses in terms of ring work and was just about the closest thing they had to a true strong style wrestler until Swag showed up. Him and Cesaro actually have dann good matches together.

They gave him an intense entrance worthy of such a wrestler. And yet the man is a goddamned joke. Dolph Ziggler? Ditto. And there's a long ass list after that.

They've finally pulled the trigger on some things and pulled then off well and I'll always pop for that. I love feeling worked. I like having to figure out how the pieces fit going forward and they pulled several golden rabbits out of their ass this week.

I'll applaud that as the such as I'll bitch and moan about McMOAR VS Super Saiyan God Broly Lesner.