Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWith Brock, I wonder...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560491&mesg_id=2561815
2561815, With Brock, I wonder...
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Aug-25-16 07:10 PM
I wonder if they are just trying to isolate him from the full-time roster. IE: 'since he's on the payroll and he has to rassle someone, put him with Shane'.

I mean really tho...he's such an ass. He's somewhat obviously in it for himself (in a way that is off-putting). He's giving up less and less every time out in terms of selling, bumping, all of that. The drug test stuff. His low appearance count/agreement. The 'I'll have blood in a match whenever I want' thing. And he's pretty much gonna main event whenever he shows up. If you've been working with nicks and bruises and maybe even flat out injuries and then you have to fluff the crowd for a dude like that, how many times does it take before you're kinda done with him...especially if his existence isn't exactly yielding you more dollars?

It is all of the shit Phil was talking about when he was ticked off. It may be worse. Jericho is a much better example of how to pull off the 'I'm here sometimes' thing.

Now, to be clear...I'm with you on the Brock. I'm borderline done with him. And I can't help but think WWE is out on him too.

BUT

I don't exactly hate Shane rasslin occasionally. At least he's 'there', he gives up a gang of ass without endangering his opponent, and no matter what, he's still pretty much 'just crazy ass Shane' doing stunts that no one else is logically expected to duplicate in 2016. Logically is the word. I can't help it if idiots expect full-time dudes to be Shane-ing it up every night more than they already are. There's so many dives to the outside on a rando rasslin show nowadays. We should tally them up. I'm guess there's roughly half a dozen per show.

Foley, for a while, had a much bigger impact to the wrestling landscape by comparison. Another thing with Shane...it ain't like HE'S winning a world title and then falling off the face of the earth for months at a time with the belt.

>http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/8/23/12598090/rumor-roundup-brock-lesnar-vs-shane-mcmahon-roman-reigns-wwe-universal-title-winner-more
>
>"WWE is working toward a Shane McMahon vs. Brock Lesnar match,
>probably for next year’s Royal Rumble."
>
>That's a perfect storm of godawful dogshit and perfectly
>believable. They've had a solid track record with their rumor
>round ups. Not spotless but steady.
>
>On one hand I don’t want to see McMOAR any. Fucking. More.
>No more. For the love of sweet white baby jesus, PLEASE, no.
>Fall back on the McMahon shit. Please.
>
>On the other hand I don’t want to see anymore of this
>horrendous Super Sayain 3 Fusion Dance Super Sayain God Broly
>Lesnar bullshit.
>
>On the other hand (can one of you lend me a hand for this one?
>I only have two.) IF I HAVE to deal with the McMOAR!!!
>Bullshit, goddamnit, at least let me watch one of them get
>beaten to a bloody pulp.
>
>On yet another hand (seriously, I only have two. Can one of
>you spot me?) If they’re set on continuing their current
>pattern of SS3FDSSG Broly turning every alpha on the roster
>into his own personal prison pussy, goddamnit, at least let a
>McMOAR join the harem.
>
>With any luck Brock will hurt Shane bad enough that he retires
>from wrestling forever, but not enough that he suffers any
>real loss of enjoyment of life and lives long and prospers for
>his family.
>
>If there’s a wrestling god out there, Brock will fuck Shane
>up bad enough to get fired and we never have to see him in a
>new WWE program ever again.
>
>This hope, of course, is due solely to the fact that WWE seems
>dead set on giving us heaping helpings of McMoar at least once
>per quarter and a double dose of SS3FDSSG Broly six times a
>year and show no signs of shifting course. They’ve left us
>no choice and they must be stopped.
>
>So who’s with me in praying to based wrestling white baby
>jesus for this to go down? You know, where two or more are
>gathered and all that shit. Together we can make a difference.
>
>