Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo they're supposedly planning a Shane vs Brock match.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560491&mesg_id=2561263
2561263, So they're supposedly planning a Shane vs Brock match.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Aug-23-16 10:37 AM
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/8/23/12598090/rumor-roundup-brock-lesnar-vs-shane-mcmahon-roman-reigns-wwe-universal-title-winner-more

"WWE is working toward a Shane McMahon vs. Brock Lesnar match, probably for next year’s Royal Rumble."

That's a perfect storm of godawful dogshit and perfectly believable. They've had a solid track record with their rumor round ups. Not spotless but steady.

On one hand I don’t want to see McMOAR any. Fucking. More. No more. For the love of sweet white baby jesus, PLEASE, no. Fall back on the McMahon shit. Please.

On the other hand I don’t want to see anymore of this horrendous Super Sayain 3 Fusion Dance Super Sayain God Broly Lesnar bullshit.

On the other hand (can one of you lend me a hand for this one? I only have two.) IF I HAVE to deal with the McMOAR!!! Bullshit, goddamnit, at least let me watch one of them get beaten to a bloody pulp.

On yet another hand (seriously, I only have two. Can one of you spot me?) If they’re set on continuing their current pattern of SS3FDSSG Broly turning every alpha on the roster into his own personal prison pussy, goddamnit, at least let a McMOAR join the harem.

With any luck Brock will hurt Shane bad enough that he retires from wrestling forever, but not enough that he suffers any real loss of enjoyment of life and lives long and prospers for his family.

If there’s a wrestling god out there, Brock will fuck Shane up bad enough to get fired and we never have to see him in a new WWE program ever again.

This hope, of course, is due solely to the fact that WWE seems dead set on giving us heaping helpings of McMoar at least once per quarter and a double dose of SS3FDSSG Broly six times a year and show no signs of shifting course. They’ve left us no choice and they must be stopped.

So who’s with me in praying to based wrestling white baby jesus for this to go down? You know, where two or more are gathered and all that shit. Together we can make a difference.