Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I want a Cold Truth rant about how lame Lesnar is now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560491&mesg_id=2560990
2560990, RE: I want a Cold Truth rant about how lame Lesnar is now
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Aug-21-16 11:07 PM
>It's like they're out of ideas with the guy. They barely even
>build an angle around him anymore.
>
>Assuming that was the actual finish - wtf?

He's supposed to be this loose cannon dangerous monster. I think they got that part of it right, so his matches having jackass endings doesn't bother me so much.

If there's a problem now it is that his matches are the same thing ovah and ovah and he's basically never gonna lose. AKA it is the Hogan problem re-casted.

But more than that, he's giving less and less to his opponents. Meanwhile, dudes are having to show hella ass for him in order for his matches to not be terrible affairs. At this point, even that is beginning to not be enough.

It just makes the whole issue of him basically never being around all the worse too. He's making money, WWE agreed to it, he's an attraction, WWE must think that it is worth it, blah, blah.

I'm guessing the long game is that he finally gets beat by someone and it 'makes them'. Right now, it needs to be Roo Roo, Rollins, or KO. Otherwise, folks are gonna shit all over it.