Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Nakamura is Stone cold level over
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560491&mesg_id=2560818
2560818, RE: Nakamura is Stone cold level over
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Aug-20-16 10:14 PM
>I knew it, and I was there at NXT Dallas for it live, but
>seeing it in Barclays instead of an NXT arena is the nail in
>the coffin.
>
>Get him on the main roster and start making money, he has that
>natural charisma that will have him as their biggest star in
>no time.
>
>They're singing this dudes theme music 10 minutes into the
>match still.

Frank Ocean adjace showed up and played that intro and I knew it was even more on than I expected.

Nak is the shit man. He's already had a whole main event run in new Japan with a crazy catalog of killer matches. Him and AJ just went to town earlier this year for instance. And you awreddy know. AJ Styles is so dope right now that wwe mentioned tna on their air. Anyway, Nak may consider nxt a bit of a rest. But hey...it's clear they get how over he is. Now they just need to be ready for him to take over whenever they stick him on the main roster. He's just perfectly weird. And if anyone wants to front on him, it's over when the knees come out.

Those crowds at nxt specials are there for the rasslin and you can feel it. Oh and these shows are good even when there's dudes on the show who have gimmicks that aren't working.

Lazy side note: Steff 2016 is milfery. Steff around the early to mid 00s tho? Lawd. It's easy to forget.