Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWhat I'd wish for in Balor Club/Shield clash at WM (I know this is long lol)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560491&mesg_id=2560811
2560811, What I'd wish for in Balor Club/Shield clash at WM (I know this is long lol)
Posted by MaxPtah, Sat Aug-20-16 07:19 PM
This could be the seeds being planted for a Shield reunion vs. Balor Club explosion at Mania.

*this is based on if the winner of RR can choose what belt to go after thus making wrestlers able to change shows and HHH is back and trying to gain power away from Foley*

-Rollins wins at SS and both look strong and tell great in-ring story.

-Rematches where Balor get close but no cigar and gets frustrated. Gets one win though, but by DQ. Rollins realizes Balor is legitimate threat.

-Gallows/Anderson shows off tag belts to Balor and extends favor. Balor refuses at first. G/A starts attacking Rollins and Balor doesn't condone it, but doesn't stop it either. This happens for weeks then Reigns makes the save finally. Rollins refutes Reigns the first time. The second time G/A was about to injure Rollins then Reigns makes save. Rollins softens up.

-Belt changes hands at Series with Balor Club forming and double turn succuessful. HHH comes back and tells Seth he isn't the future anymore. Title rematch on Raw, Balor retains with the help of G/A and The Authority. Reigns makes save.

-HHH vs Rollins HITC at RR. G/A interferes, Rollins beaten to bloody pulp. Reigns tries to make save but gets beat as well before RR match.

-In RR match Reigns is first and a now belt-less Ambrose is second. Still good friends they look out for one another in the match. When they are the last two left Aitch sends G/A out to take them out, but unsuccessful. Aitch starts walking to the ring and Rollins takes him out. Ambrose bests Reigns and says he'll make his decision on which belt "sometime next week".

-Aitch makes a 3 on 2 match the next night at RAW cause he knows Ambrose is gonna choose to go after the Raw Belt (I refuse to call it that tragic name) so he tries to beat it to the punch. Ambrose doesn't show up keeping the match at 3 on 2, but R/R wins.

-Ambrose chooses SD belt, but admits he liked what he saw and realizes his buddies need him but the chase for gold has consumed him. And wants his WM moment bad.

-Reigns/Rollins challenge G/A for the tag belts on Raw and win causing momentum to be on their side with WM coming up. Aitch will announce Balor's opponent later on Raw's final segment. Daniel Bryan is at Raw to "deliver a message to Foley". Foley sees message...thinks on it...shakes Bryan's hand and signs sheet of paper.

-Aitch lets G/A leave to calm down as they will get their rematch at the Feb. PPV leaving him and Balor only there to announce the opponent. Right when they're about to do it, the Shield's music hits and all three are coming out the crowd. They step in the ring and say only one of us are left with no belt and Aitch notes that Ambrose chose SD, then Foley and DB comes out. Noting how both of them had been screwed by HHH in the past they're returning the favor and made a trade sending Ambrose to SD for Cesaro and Neville and Ambrose is now the new #1 contender.

-Preferring not to wait Ambrose wants the match at the Feb. PPV and wins now setting up a six man tag main event at WM with Balor Club w/HHH in their corner vs. Shield w/Foley in theirs. Stipulation: Balor Club wins, belts change hands and Foley steps down and HHH has duel role as COO and commish. Shield wins HHH has no backstage say anymore (kayfabe of course)

Shield wins...breakup comes and we get the SummerFest triple threat that should have been this year.

I know its holes and stuff in there and things that didn't make sense as I was writing it lol, but I think it could work.