Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI just have more faith in the Sixers guys
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2556930&mesg_id=2557045
2557045, I just have more faith in the Sixers guys
Posted by SoulHonky, Sat Jul-16-16 01:12 PM
I wanted to put the Suns higher because I'm a big fan of Booker and a believer in Knight (Bledsoe didn't make the cut at 26) but I just have more faith in Simmons and Saric than I do Bender and Chriss. I like the two Euros the Sixers got and don't have a ton of faith in Len right now.

But a big plus for the Sixers was that I think Okafor has a lot of trade value, as does Noel, to a lesser extent.

For Utah, Favors is 25 and Hayward is 26 so they missed the cut but would have pushed Utah higher.

I had the Pistons lower because I'm not a huge fan of their non-Drummond young 'uns. I like Stanley as a complementary player, Ellenson could be a nice fit, and Tobias is an NBA starter but I feel like it would be easier to build a team with the Sixers youngsters than it might be with Drummond. The Sixers have guys you can trade for core pieces or top draft picks.

If you're talking about rolling out the ball and playing tomorrow, the Sixers get dropped down because they all play the same position.