Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe United cull is supposedly under way
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2541070&mesg_id=2558183
2558183, The United cull is supposedly under way
Posted by B9, Fri Jul-29-16 10:38 AM
-Schweiny out; not even training with the first team or reserves, just on his own. Have to find a club and they will let him go. Little/no chance it's Bayern, Turkey likely.
-Janujaz is a hard out, not even a loan. I could see him landing in Spain somewhere if Moyes can't stupidly take him to Sunderland.
-Wilson also told to move on along with Will Keane.
-Paddy McNair is the odd man out of the midfielder/centerback utility men that Van Gaal collected and Jose doesn't like. How Phil Jones wasn't the fall guy is hard to fathom.
-Darmian supposedly not in the plans for Mourinho, could be used as part of the Pogba package or going to Napoli with their Higuain money.
-Which leaves us really sort of thin at right back since Vareala was loaned to Frankfurt.
-Andreas Pereira, the great "never was", is going out on loan, too, likely to Portugal, although if you believe the bullshit, Leicester want to buy him. Whatever.
-And Fosu-Mensah and Bothwick Jackson have been asked to go on loan, too, somewhere that they can get a lot of minutes. A day after the Mail reported wrongly that Fosu Mensah was transfer listed, they are now saying he is upping his contract. Whatever.
-Memphis, Rojo and Fellaini are hanging around because I think they just haven't gotten the offers to move them, but their time is nearly out. Fellaini supposedly on his way to Italy (either Napoli or Roma), Rojo wanted in Villa Real and Memphis who gives a fuck the guy is a half-notch above a youtube trick dribbler.

Jose wants just 25 on his first team roster, so by my count (not by squad number), here is where things are:

1. De Gea
2. Romero
3. Johnstone

4.Shaw
5.Smalling
6.Bailly
7.Jones
8.Blind
9.Valencia
10. Axel

11.Memphis (somehow)
12. Mata (barely0