Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Someone tell me why
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2547263
2547263, RE: Someone tell me why
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Jun-16-16 07:57 PM
>I should buy a PPV when for three weeks before, twice per
>week, I get to see variations of the matches for free?

The good ones ramp up the work on the ppv most of the time. The upper midcard they have now is really good at kicking it into another gear on ppvs. Still...

I've been telling folks to slow down on watching every raw/smackdown unless you love the upper midcard guys and want to see them every time. Watching NXT takeover specials, new Japan on Cuban's channel, LU, and wwe ppvs is a more solid use of the time. Hell, occasionally fast fwd through a tna Ep while you're at it. But I can't imagine someone dropping 3 hours on raw every single week and having that be their main viewing of rasslin.

And as we all know, wwe can catch you up on the basics with those video packages so as long as you dvr raw for the times where something dope does go down, you shouldn't be 'missing' anything major per se.

I can ffwd through most raws the night of if I start late enough. A lot of times, I'll miss chunks and only watch fully if something crazy happened or if there was a grand match to see. I'll look at a match list before even hitting play on any smackdown, which can be sneaky good sometimes.

It would be absolutely insane to pay outright for a wwe ppv when the network is 10 bucks a month for everything. I hope no one here is doing that. When that was the case, I would rarely see anything other than mania and summerfest live.

Get the network for at least half the year (January to August really) and enjoy yaself.