Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRaw's pretty good tonight and I'm probably the only person watching.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2546312
2546312, Raw's pretty good tonight and I'm probably the only person watching.
Posted by pretentious username, Mon Jun-13-16 09:35 PM
AJ's been stepping up his mic game. He holds his own against Cena. John was trying to put him over with words since he knows AJ isn't going over in the ring.

I loved the Shield segment. teases of a triple threat. teases of getting back together. I'm hoping for a double turn on Sunday leading to a babyface Seth win at Summerslam. Either Roman or Seth need to change their look though. Without the blonde streak Seth just looks like alt Roman. Probably intentional now, but one of them would benefit from a shaved head or something.

The Shining Stars are getting the "this didn't get over so they'll slowly go heel" but even that feels forced. I'd complain that they can't get a spot on 3 hour shows, but this is an awful gimmick. Like early New Day bad.

Still too much McMahon drama though. I hope Vince swerves em and gives both shows to someone else.

edit: I'm sad when I see Del Rio now. Can't get a pop to save his life. He really is a talented guy and I don't know why it's never clicked in the WWE. His style SHOULD fit and he also SHOULD have great matches with luchadors, but it doesn't work.