Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWait, I was demanding an apology?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2544255
2544255, Wait, I was demanding an apology?
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Jun-07-16 01:28 PM
>despite your insistence that this MUST be the case, people
>aren't criticizing you for merely having an opinion, it's the
>way you carry yourself on here. Everyone else can see it but
>you. I can disagree with other people and the conversation
>flows reasonably (see above Nia Jax discussion).

I do that all the time. Right here in this post, in fact. What's interesting is that, here and elsewhere, is that my contentious exchanges are always limited to a small handful of the same people over and over. So while you continue to beat the "everyone knows/sees/says drum, it's awfully telling that all the ongoing negative interactions are with the same people time and again.

>other hand, have a point to prove each time. Someone else MUST
>be wrong and they MUST be reminded

Yes, there's often a right and wrong but whether you want to admit it or not, every post of mine isn't framed this way.

and you MUST be a victim.
>Just stop it. Isn't it exhausting for you? It is for me.

Bullshit. I call spades spades. I point out inconsistencies and hypocrisies.

Shit there have been several shining examples where I go in ON THE PRODUCT and you people go in on ME, the person. It's laughable to say that I'm just playing some victim card when you people consistently do shit like that. I point out clear instances in real time and I can link up several recent examples pretty easily where I go in on the PRODUCT and you people go in on ME. That's inarguable and I called those instances out at the time.

>If people are telling you to stop watching it's because you
>foam at the mouth every time you see a McMahon and then yell
>at everyone who's ever defended them.

Thing is, when you guys always get bent when I get exasperated about the McMahons and all the same tired tropes they continue to present, you guys get all caped up over it..... meanwhile you people consistently bitch and moan about the product. This is odd when I actually go in on the root causes of the things you guys complain about.

>threads are not as beholden to agendas as the rest of the
>board since it's more entertainment than sports. Shit, I don't
>even remember specific opinions cause it's wrestling. I think
>I even defended Funkasaurus once or twice. These things change
>all the time (was hating this Jericho run until i loved it,
>was loving Bad News Barrett until I didn't, etc.). Like
>always, sometimes the McMahons are good and sometimes they're
>bad. Last night they were bad and I called it out. Not a big
>deal.

Cool, but that's indicative of the overall issue with the product: It doesn't matter if the McMahons are good sometimes. Their overall presence is a net negative and they occupy considerable screen time that could, would, and should be better utilized in devotion to the actual wrestlers.

Like, that's a completely fair and accurate point of contention.

>Also, don't pull the "I was addressing everyone" card when
>you're demanding an apology for whatever perceived slight you
>think I've caused.

lol. Demanding an apology? I'm just being a prick with that. It's ridiculous to expect an actual apology, let alone demand one. It's a joke.

With that said, I'm still waiting for that apology. Smooches.

See? It's a joke.

Anyhow it's hard to "pull that card" when all the information used to "pull that card" is present in the post in the first place. And I wasn't addressing "everyone", I mentioned three specific names.

Though... if the shoe fits, have a nice walk.

>Again, you portray yourself as the tough
>guy who all us pussies are too sensitive to listen to, yet you
>prove yourself to be the most thin-skinned dude here.

lol.