Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectfor the thousandth time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2544228
2544228, for the thousandth time
Posted by pretentious username, Tue Jun-07-16 11:42 AM
despite your insistence that this MUST be the case, people aren't criticizing you for merely having an opinion, it's the way you carry yourself on here. Everyone else can see it but you. I can disagree with other people and the conversation flows reasonably (see above Nia Jax discussion). You, on the other hand, have a point to prove each time. Someone else MUST be wrong and they MUST be reminded and you MUST be a victim. Just stop it. Isn't it exhausting for you? It is for me.

If people are telling you to stop watching it's because you foam at the mouth every time you see a McMahon and then yell at everyone who's ever defended them. Not to mention these threads are not as beholden to agendas as the rest of the board since it's more entertainment than sports. Shit, I don't even remember specific opinions cause it's wrestling. I think I even defended Funkasaurus once or twice. These things change all the time (was hating this Jericho run until i loved it, was loving Bad News Barrett until I didn't, etc.). Like always, sometimes the McMahons are good and sometimes they're bad. Last night they were bad and I called it out. Not a big deal.

Also, don't pull the "I was addressing everyone" card when you're demanding an apology for whatever perceived slight you think I've caused. Again, you portray yourself as the tough guy who all us pussies are too sensitive to listen to, yet you prove yourself to be the most thin-skinned dude here.