Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLOL wait WHAT?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2540527
2540527, LOL wait WHAT?
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon May-23-16 06:29 PM
>And you get mad and say you're just trying to have a
>conversation about the product and what you don't like, would
>like to see improved.

NO, actually. I address personal attacks in real time, such as the one you just made without any provocation whatsoever. You know, like when I made my post after Shane returned and everyone had a conniption because I wasn't sucking off the McMahon Mania strategy like you people were. I criticized the product, you people criticized ME and as usual were unwilling to discuss the actual merits of my actual points.

Meanwhile you people bitch and moan about the product ALL THE TIME. IN THIS VERY POST.

It's a federal case when I do it though and this shit right here, this bullshit from you is proof positive.

I didn't say shit to you. I didn't say shit about you.

Yet, here you are trying to go in on me personally and for what?

>But then after a show that was pretty good you make this post
>while others discuss thoughts and what they liked/didn't like.
>They all converse with each other because they are having
>conversations.

Bruh.... I've made countless posts on what I do and don't like. I've made plenty of them.

Let me get into the details and nuances of what why when and where and you people piss and moan and talk shit about manifestos and whatnot.

>But yea it's everyone elses fault that no real conversations
>seem to center around your posts.

I mean, ok. Cool beans bro! Cool story!

So....What was the point of that? Because it's certainly not in response to anything I've ever said. I address the frequent attacks on ME when you people choose the personal attack over the discussion of the merits of my thoughts on the product. The end.

What's funny is this bullshit you just pulled is a picture perfect example:

I make a cynical post about a stale product that beats us over the head with New Era! nonsense... and you go in on.....

ME. lol. That makes ANY sense HOW, exactly?

You won't discuss the merits of my thoughts ON THE FUCKING PRODUCT, but you'll discuss ME. You came in swinging directly at me for... why, exactly? Are you that sensitive over my general dislike for the stale nature of the product?

Please, justify this little tantrum of yours. Please elaborate and show your work with facts, not embellishments, fuzzy math, presumptive interpretations, and blatant misquotes. I call you people out every time you do that shit and unlike you people I use the actual words we actually write on the screen and this will be no different.