Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectExcept it IS and i just explained why.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2538696
2538696, Except it IS and i just explained why.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun May-15-16 10:02 AM
Feel free to be happy with the new paint job fam.

Match quality has been anywhere from good to excellent for about the same portion of the show on any given episode for years.

A "new era" should be...... New. New directions. New habits. A step away from old tendencies and a march toward new ones.

You said "except it isn't" and then pointed out the exact same exception I already had while aggreeing that everything I said was correct.

I love the whole bit about me not being happy until it's perfect. I'm sure the equally lazy "don't watch if you don't like it" response isnt far behind. It's just odd to me sense all of you complain about the show and have complained about the show in this very post. You correctly pointed out the fuckery of the Payback main event. Hey, will you not be happy until they're perfect?

That rationale doesn't make any sense. The fact is they have high quality ingredients with terrible recipies being prepared by mediocre cooks. Good ingredients can mask poor technique for a meal here and there but I'm not giving a pass to a company that rarely gets it right with consistency

If you're happy with quality talent being used in the same tired way, have fun with that. I'll continue to remark on the flaws I see because those flaws outweigh the positives because the flaws are actively hurting the positives. I.e? As long as the McMahons are front and center EVERYONE is definitively a step below them and it's bad for everyone.