Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Could anyone have imagined this even 2-3 years ago?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2537636
2537636, RE: Could anyone have imagined this even 2-3 years ago?
Posted by jimaveli, Tue May-10-16 08:13 PM
>>6/29
>>Cena vs Nakamura
>>Lesnar vs Owens
>>
>>Live on WWE Network
>>
>>LOCK this is a more interesting card than Summerslam will be
>

No. Absolutely not.

But with the cameras they have AND a network, it is good that they are get that they should be doing stuff like this.

Nak getting this placement is a nice trial. I love that wrestlers I like are getting put in matches with WWE's established/top folks. Folks need to remember the years of Phil and Bryan NOT doing that when they showed up to WWE. Now, AJ Styles passed his Jericho trial and is all up in the main event. And this is after he skipped NXT altogether. Hell...he's helping turn crowds back onto Roman. Dude has to be borderline saint status with the brass at WWE right now.

I know...typing on the innanet about rasslin = you have to say WWE sux at everything, but I'm enjoying this time and rooting for my guys to have good matches and put themselves in grand position to entertain me for years with the brightest lights the biz has to offer. The best wrestlers in the world deserve like hell to be out of the indies and in big spots in WWE with action figures, t-shirts, and whatnot. AND IT IS HAPPENING. RIGHT NOW. It should take a while to establish/flesh out, but it is happening. I'm gonna enjoy it. I mean c'mon. Cass is showing up and calling Chris Jericho SAWFT with the crowd rolling with it. Enzo is gonna be silly over when he comes back. Cesaro is over on-sight. AJ friggin Styles is better than ever and in the main event forearming folks. WWE rescued Samoa Joe from the stank of TNA and a 'he was good right before HD..damn shame' obituary. Finn Balor is coming. Rollins is coming back. It is a good time.