Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI actually don't mind the overbooking.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2535591&mesg_id=2535799
2535799, I actually don't mind the overbooking.
Posted by wallysmith, Mon May-02-16 09:28 AM
For one, AJ Styles is technically 2-1 vs Reigns, so they have that to play up to the rematch.

For another, it shows the direction that Raw is going. Sure, that whole segment was way too long and all three are legitimately way too full of themselves, but I think it's great that there's basically going to be face and heel "Authority". There's a lot of different directions they can go with this and at the end of the day I think it means there's backstage faith in the direction the product is going.

Let's be honest, last night was a fantastic PPV. Pretty satisfied with all the matches AND the booking, which was great after that lackluster Mania (seriously, to steal a post from reddit... it's like Wrestlemania 32 wasn't canon).

On a sidenote: if anyone missed it since it was on the pre-show, take some time to watch the US Championship match. Ryback and Kalisto both did their thing, and I would be perfectly ok if that feud continued. Now hopefully they showcase that belt a little more, it totally deserved to be in the PPV.

Edit: One problem with the main event is that Reigns kicked out of like 10 forearms but one spear and AJ is done. I get he's champ but that was kinda lame.