Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectTNA...and the rumble
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2511789
2511789, TNA...and the rumble
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Jan-21-16 10:52 PM
>Matt Hardy with the quality heel turn to win the TNA
>belt..........................................................................................and
>his wife can get it.

Yes she can. TNA is a goldmine for that tho.

Matt Hardy main-eventing any televised wrestling show in 2016 IS crazy. I like EC3 as much as most do. He's a great character heel. I guess Hardy gets to do his indy heel thing now?

I watched the year-end TNA shows along with a couple of those round-robin shows where it was mostly wrestling and dollhouse promos. Not bad. But I can't be messing with those fools on a weekly basis. I don't even watch all of any Raw nowadays. And I'll mess around and read results before I watch a WWE PPV if I don't love the card.

Obviously, I'm in on the Rumble tho. I'll 2-tv it up in my cave so I can watch the Rumble and Zona/Carolina at the same damn time.

Rumble...

They have a great chance to do cool stuff. They'll get some stuff in, but I can't see it getting too crazy. IE: no Phil. No Bryan. Prolly no Cena. No Orton or Rollins.

I'll be borderline shocked if HHH doesn't at least troll folks by coming out late in the Rumble (late 20s). Maybe they'll have an Omaha code to go with an alternate ending if he comes out and the crowd X-Pac heats him up.

I'll be even more shocked if they risk ruining the goodwill they have by having Reigns pull a Hogan/Austin/Cena-style superface win.

Somehow I think we get Taker showing up (after HHH so we can get the 'awww shit!' face from the heels).

Wyatt's will be on the scene but I don't see dude winning. I just don't. Maybe he's the one who ends up with Brock at Mania...

I don't know how they can have Styles show up in the rumble but get tossed out. He'd look like a bitch unless he gets a super protective exit....bwahahahahahahaha! Just kidding! This is WWE!

I'm STILL calling for a Reigns vs HHH vs Taker Mania main event. But I also want Shinsuke vs Brock, so I'm probably the crazy one that WWE isn't thinking about trying to please. I'm going to Mania and the Raw after Mania so maybe they should reconsider! I'll head to Dallas Saturday afternoon and roll out Tuesday morning. It'll be great.