Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAgreed. Ditto Owens, Ambrose, Neville, Calisto.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2511169
2511169, Agreed. Ditto Owens, Ambrose, Neville, Calisto.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Jan-19-16 01:55 PM
Owens and Ambrose need to get into the title picture down the road. With a mix of Bray, Reigns, Brock, occupying that title mix through Mania they should be able to elevate Owens and Ambrose to the fringes of the main event/title mix to get them ready while Neville and Calisto gain momentum in the mid card.

We already have the New Day holding down the mid card pretty well in their slot but there's a huge opportunity right now to go all in with these guys, not to mention Styles coming in and the return of Cesaro and Rollins, maybe Orton down the road.

Still not sure what they're doing with the League Of Nations since they should have been able to beat Brock into a coma and didn't. From a physicality + actual work standpoint Sheamus is a golden opportunity they've probably ruined beyond repair. he should be booked as able to go toe to toe with Brock but nope. We get more Broly (c) DBZ Brock.

At least Harper laid his ass out with a solid boot and that nice looking discus clothesline. Hopefully he gets some shine in this mix as well.

At any rate the cynic in me is screaming at the realest in me because I just know they'll fuck this up too and It will still be The Steph & Paul show (featuring The Rock) at Mania and everyone but Brock will still be a secondary player.