Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHere's what I'd pull together...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2508827
2508827, Here's what I'd pull together...
Posted by Af-1, Mon Jan-11-16 07:33 AM
1. WHT: Reigns vs Ziggler
I'd have a classic Vince screw job at the Rumble with Reigns picking #30 and having it come down to he and Ziggler and Vince interfering giving the win to Reigns, who has basically succumb to the allure of the dark side. I'm not even a huge Ziggler fan but people adore him so go with it and see what happens.

2. DIVAS: Sasha vs Charlotte
Give them lots of time and they'll do the rest.

3. IC: KO vs Finn
Fin's ready for the call up and there's a potential show stealer here.

4. US: Del Rio vs Neville vs Breeze
I was desperate to include Breeze and this seemed like a good slot.

5. TAG: New Day vs ????
No idea who to put them against. Been through Dudleys which (apart from their debut) led to no memorable moments or matches; Usos again??; Luchas are on the shelf; I've included two NXT tag call ups elsewhere but for tag titles just seems too soon for them to be seen as viable contenders so I'm stumped.

6. The Rock vs HHH
They always had great chemistry and the match would be good so let's go.

7. Dudleys vs Dash & Dawson
Dash & Dawson are ready and they'd have a great fight here.

8. Ambrose vs Y2J
The seeds have been planted and I think the match would be good.

9. Paige vs Bayley
Give them lots of time and they'll do the rest.

10. Usos vs Gable & Jordan
No reason other than the fan reaction - the match could steal the show.

11. Bray Wyatt vs Brock
I dunno. Could be great as long as Bray doesn't get squashed - there could be something good to be had here particularly if Bray goes over with the squad behind him. Imagine Heyman and Bray going back & forth with the promos too.

NO UNDERTAKER. He had become a Mania attraction so don't understand why he didn't hang it up after the Streak ended. I do mean this respectfully though - he can definitely still go (his last 2 matches with Brock were great even though the booking for the SummerFest finish was disastrous!!). The streak ended, he then went on to TAP to Brock, then lose to him again. It's over dude.

Rusev and Sheamus deserve a mention in the card but I couldn't find opponents for them(?)