Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: my good as hell mania. No way these matches happen tho.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2508231
2508231, RE: my good as hell mania. No way these matches happen tho.
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Jan-09-16 03:08 AM
I won't cheat with dudes who are hurt beside the obvious one.

This mania need to matter. Stars need to get made...even at the risk of blowing some loads. There needs to be emotional gravity to it too. The storytelling has to be in-ring and high end. WWE needs to kill it.

Title: Reigns vs HHH vs Taker. Crown the kid. Let the old men do the damn honors with grand storytelling and some supreme laying around grimacing for effect so they can rest while taking turns getting their stuff in to call back and false finish folks to death.

Shinsuke vs Brock. Hour 3 main. Let Swag get physical with the beast and make a big star outta the gate. Imagine Paul doing a Paul in the interviews. And then swag hits him with the 'What? I wasn't paying attention' no-sell one good time. It would be so awesome. And then the knees and signature moves would go flying. Brock would eat them since he's a part-timer and Swag's strikes would be MADE.

Wyatts vs League of Nations. Wyatts as the faces here.

Title: New day vs kalisto and Neville. That's right. Neville is the best Sin Cara replacement.

Title: Owens vs Zayn. Hour 2 main. No dq or some kinda stip because fill Jerryland with the best wrestling possible. And those guys deserve a shot at stealing a show that needs emotional stealing. Zayn can make adults care.

AJ Styles vs Balor. Best wrestling possible. Demon entrance. Balor/Bullet club implications. Wrestling nerd gift card. Wwe needs to get on with making some stars up in here.

Title vs title. Hour 1 main: Bayley vs Flair or whoever cuz Bayley is grand and The Boss is hurt. Pretty athletic girls crying and killing it. More emotional depth gets added to the show...make it 'matter'.

Title: Jericho vs Ambrose vs Ziggler. Sorry Dean. Sorry Ziggla. Somebody's getting stuck with Jericho.

Curtain jerk/early show theft attempt: Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan. Silly me! I'm adding more good wrestling just to do it while these guys exist on the same roster.

Dustin vs Cody cuz you don't screw over shweet dusthy after he rolls out.

The three man matches...why so many!? Covering folks physically is my crazy idea here.

Four NXT folks is a lot. And Daniel Bryan. I'm outta my mind. But this card has folks who are totally on their roster with mostly working shoulders. It shoudnt be so unrealistic. But it is. And I left folks off who will somehow end up on the show. And that's 10 matches.

>Reigns v Lesnar
>Taker v Daniel Bryan
>Triple H v Kevin Owens
>Charlotte v Bailey (winner of a women's Rumble on Raw?)
>Wyatt Family v New Day (v Bullet Club?)
>Jericho v Ambrose
>Stardust v Goldust
>
>Is it enough to sell 100,000 tickets? Don't know. But I think
>this is pretty interesting.