Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNXT: London
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2502542
2502542, NXT: London
Posted by TheAlbionist, Wed Dec-16-15 10:07 AM
So TLC was bookended with very decent bouts (shout out Kalisto and Jey for bump of the year), but the middle sucked pretty hard for me. Skipped a lot.

The REAL draw is tonight... got tickets in the bag, first time I've been to a live event since I was a kid. NXT was too good to miss at the moment... even the lady's kind of hyped.

Card:

NXT Championship Match:

-Finn Bálor (c) vs. Samoa Joe

NXT Women’s Championship Match:

-Bayley (c) vs. Nia Jax

NXT Tag Team Championship Match:

-Dash & Dawson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady

-Apollo Crews vs. Baron Corbin

-Asuka vs. Emma

Thoughts/Predictions?

I think Balor wins (can't see him dropping the strap in the UK tbh... especially when the BBC ran a documentary this week on his time in Japan)

Bayley retains after a couple of failed attempts at the Bayley to Belly, finally slamming Nia Hulk/Andre style... or possible Nia DQ.

Enzo and Cass have to take the tag straps after their promo last week, right? I won't be mad if they don't (Dash and Dawson are exactly the sort of Brain Busters inspired tag heels WWE need), but I'm not sure where they'll go if not.

Crews goes over Corbin in a hossfest. Expecting some big hits.

Emma to run Asuka close, but Asuka to get the win... unless there's some Dana interference setting up the eventual handicap finale.