Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I didn't watch a minute of this, forgot all about it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2502190
2502190, RE: I didn't watch a minute of this, forgot all about it.
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Dec-14-15 02:17 PM
>Was the show any good

The wrestling was really good for the most part. The hosses hossed. New Day Rox. The tag match was grand. Only the Wyatt thing was zone out bad..it just took them too long to get rid of those old ass dudes. They missed another shot to show the Wyatt crew off as something to be thought of as a 'real threat'. They are basically King Kong Bundy with much more talking.

Sheamus and Reigns need an Hbk greatest hits viewing so they can learn how to get more out of their holy shit spots. Until then, they're just gonna beat each other the hell up. My All Japan memories scare me on that stuff. Also, looking at a lot of how Indy darlings run out of gas after eating video game powerbombs, attempted murder drivers, and Brock-ish suplexes in front on 147 people makes me want the hosses to slow down a little and hbk it up some. Give me some 'ouch' faces and some 'whooo...I'm soooo hurt! And tired!' Selling in between table spots.

The key is the ending. They could be onto something if they take it to a good place. They're clearly going all out to get Super Uso 'there'. And what do you know...there's HHH showing a gang of ass again..getting beat the hell down to try to get something over.