Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectgreat post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2497231
2497231, great post
Posted by Flash80, Tue Nov-24-15 02:01 PM
the could improve the product by...

- cutting back RAW to two hours. i think this is USA network's call, not the company's though. maybe when both parties start to concede that ratings are at an 18-year low, they'll make an adjustment. less is more.

- bringing back "enhancement talent"/jobbers in moderation to work with the main roster. why would i care about a PPV when wwe creative just fed me the same two guys a couple weeks earlier? oh, yay, it's ziggler and seamus for the hundredth time. oh, yay, what a limp-dick blowoff to a feud.

- letting heels cheat. why no more grabbing the trunks for the pinfall? why no more doing malicious shit behind the ref's back? vince has all but forgotten how to get real heat on a heel. either that, or he's so overly-concerned about being PG and setting a positive example for kids that he's put the clamps on it (jim ross said it's the latter).

- stop the ADHD/shaky camera angles. do they really need to quick zoom in and out of every single kick and punch?

look, we know the kayfabe times are long gone, but they can't continue to operate a publicly-traded company like they are.

i stopped trying to convince myself that the product is good a long time ago.