Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectand to add on, it's not like NXT is reinventing the wheel
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2497212
2497212, and to add on, it's not like NXT is reinventing the wheel
Posted by pretentious username, Tue Nov-24-15 12:31 PM
I've probably said this a million times. They keep it simple. They make the character's motivations clear. Even when they have a down episode, it's really not that bad and at least SOMETHING is accomplished. There are certainly people in NXT I'm not crazy about, but they've at least tried to make it work and put stories out there that make sense.

The main roster, on the other hand, is all over the place. Vince is constantly responding to bad ratings by putting tired old crap out there. Give us something new that'll keep us talking. With 5+ hours of TV it's insane that we barely know what the motivations of major characters are. The Shield guys have been there for 3 years and the Wyatts for 2. We shouldn't have major questions about them.

Yeah, the more I write about it the more convinced I am I gotta check out during the Sheamus reign. I'll keep Raw on the DVR just in case, but I can't see this being anything but brutal.