Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectGot Survivor Series predictions guys?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2494502&mesg_id=2496335
2496335, Got Survivor Series predictions guys?
Posted by pretentious username, Sat Nov-21-15 03:30 PM
I'm getting more excited about this the closer we get. There's a lot that's predictable but there's still interesting ways to go with it still. I do prefer 3 rounds of a tourney in one night. It's a lot to squeeze in, but I think it's fun.

Charlotte vs. Paige - After the other night I don't see how Charlotte loses this. They'll find a way to extend this feud another month or two though. Sidenote: I had more of an issue that the Reid angle came out of left field than that it happened, but I still wasn't crazy about it.

Breeze vs. Ziggler - They gotta give Breeze a win here, right? At this point I'm just hoping his trajectory is "jobber with some legitimacy" rather than just straight jobber. A win over Ziggler sets that up.

Brothers of Destruction vs. two members of the Wyatt family - This is the toughest one. Taker could get a win as a celebration of his 25 years (if Harper and/or Rowan are in the match I expect they will). Wyatt could win to force the rubber match at WM32. Kane could turn on him to set up WM32. Will there be soul-taking? What even is soul-taking? Didn't they already do that? Why are Taker and Kane back then? There's not much that makes sense here but I think the match will be entertaining. I guess I'll predict a taker win since I see heel wins in a lot of other places, but I don't mind any outcome of this really. I just want to see Strongman look Strong, man.

Random ass Survivor Series match - Like, why did they even bother at this point? There's literally no setup to this. I'm just hoping they throw Cesaro in there and have him clean house with mad running/spinning uppercuts. Can't get enough Swiss Superman these days.

Reigns vs. Del Rio - Couldn't be more obvious that it'll be Reigns. And as a big Del Rio fan I'm really disappointed in this run. He already looks bored, and I don't think anyone knows where this MexAmerica shit is going.

Ambrose vs. Owens - I like either result here, but it'll be Ambrose. They'll get around to Reigns-Owens eventually and it'll be a lot of fun though.

WWE Title - Ambrose in a heel turn over Reigns, but I'd prefer a heel Reigns. In the off-chance Owens gets into the finals I hope he'd win. If it's babyface Reigns I think Sheamus cashes in and loses.

ISIS attack? - Idk, it's probably bullshit.