Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectStephen A/ KD "Drama"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2481348&mesg_id=2481348
2481348, Stephen A/ KD "Drama"
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Oct-05-15 11:06 AM
LOL at this shit.

Is Stephen A a precog or does he have some connection to a basetball Illuminati that knows what KD is doing even before KD does?
Or its all for ratings, right?

Earlier this week, Stephen A Smith went on ESPN's First Take and said he's been hearing rumblings that Kevin Durant could head to the Lakers in free agency.

“Regardless of how senseless it may (sound)," Smith said. "In one breath I’m hearing that if Kevin Durant doesn’t stay in Oklahoma City, L.A. is his primary objective and landing spot as opposed to South Beach or even his home of Washington, D.C.”

After Friday's practice, Durant, speaking for the first time since those rumors have bubbled across the Internet, strongly denied them. Here's the quick interaction:

There was the first of these unnamed sourced free agency reports that we're expecting to come out throughout the season. The whole Lakers thing that Stephen A Smith came out with, do you have any response to that?

Durant: "I don't talk to Stephen A Smith at all. Nobody in my family, my friends, they don't talk to Stephen A Smith. So he's lying."

What's the best way to attack those because I know you're not naive to think these won't be popping up throughout the year?

Durant: "If you ask me a question, I'll talk about them. But like I said before, I have people who I talk to about everything and I know for a fact they didn't talk to him, so he's making up stories."

Instead of falling back Stephen A doubles down:

Update 2:15 p.m: Stephen A. Smith has responded to Durant's claim that he's making up stories.

"At NO time did I ever say I SPOKE to K.D. Or his family. Or his brother, friends, teammates, etc. (although I can assure you all I have on several occasions in the past)," Smith posted on his Twitter account. "I said I HEARD from folks I know -- in a league I've been covering for 19 years -- that if he were to leave OKC as a free agent, these are the cities I was told he was considering. OKC. LA. Miami. DC. NY. I stand by it all. And that is that. His assertion that I was lying is not only FALSE, but totally uncalled for. Especially from a player who receives nothing but praise not only from me, but from practically every media member you can find."

Today he Triples Down on First Take lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouu0cLSwXmI

Stephen A. Smith to KD on First Take: YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE AN ENEMY OUT OF ME, TRUST ME. (self.nba)