Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectD.C. Fans LOVE manufacturing Ls with forced player "rivalries"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2473885&mesg_id=2473885
2473885, D.C. Fans LOVE manufacturing Ls with forced player "rivalries"
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Sep-04-15 09:37 AM

urlacher/lavar
bron/gilbert
luck/RG3
beal/klay
steve blake/J-Will

it's an OOOOLD phenomenon, too. i remember riggo and dorsett. DC dudes just be so pressed to say they guy better and they DON'T BE BETTER!!!

sonny wasn't better than roger and that was long over before i was born, but i STILL HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!

this the most L taking town ever with this player comparison stuff. i'm guilty, too. i be lookin at bryce v. trout like "NOOOOOPE....bryce younger and got more natural talent"...man, trout better, but damn if I ain't gonna cyse bryce over him if he hits for better average over their careers. so.

only thing that's close right now is wall/kyrie and we know that L coming. at least i'm on the other side of that, but it's a HUGE deal here. so glad murray got traded so some of the intensity got taken out of murray v. morris ("alfred would have 2000 yards behind that line")

i don't understand why this town so pressed. it's across racial lines, too. tell a white guy here that crosby still better...SMH...WWIII.

gotta get outta here. they crazy.