Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Rose isn't better than Melo, Jimmy, or Pau right now.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2462690&mesg_id=2463345
2463345, RE: Rose isn't better than Melo, Jimmy, or Pau right now.
Posted by murph71, Mon Jul-06-15 02:21 PM
>And you can't count on him to be better than those 3.
>
>I don't know what else to tell you.
>
>So now you're expecting Rose to change up the way he's played
>his whole career now and be a distributor?
>
>Okay Murph. I understand there's nothing to see here.

Pau had his best season since like forever...So now that he surprises everyone he is suddenly better than Rose...lol....Man...come one dog.....U talking to someone who has talked about trading Rose. So basically I know that dude is not the same MVP Rose...

My gripe with u is your thinking that Rose never averaged 8 assists before...Or that Rose didn't come into the league as a distributor first, shoot second player who had to be forced by Thibs to take a shit load of shots...

The only thing that has me worried about Rose is his health not whether he could function on a team with a scoring savant like Melo....Again, I don't know anyone on this board who thinks an injury riddled Rose couldn't pass the rock more to a MVP caliber player like Melo or to a breakout two-way player like Jimmy except u.....lol

U give Rose the options he will pass the rock. The only thing people should be worried about is if he can stay healthy for an entire season....That's what the debate should be about....Not his ability to pass the ball...