Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I can dig that. And honestly, I don't think y'all need that much...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2462690&mesg_id=2463277
2463277, RE: I can dig that. And honestly, I don't think y'all need that much...
Posted by murph71, Mon Jul-06-15 10:48 AM

Just trying to find a way for the Bulls to compete....This is an arms race....Why do you think the Cavs r targeting Joe Johnson when they already have three All-star calibar guys on their team? U think they just window dressing?....lol

No...ALL the contending teams are trying to get better....

The proof was there for everyone to see in the playoffs...Pau old. Rose can't be depended on to be the no. 1 option. Noah is great on defense but has issues attacking the basket given his own physical issues. The Bulls main issue, especially in that Cavs series, was scoring: enter Melo....The Knicks want to rebuild. And they can't do it without trading Melo to a situation of his liking...The Bulls have the picks, talent and contracts to get it done.

I think shitting on Carmelo has become the way too easy, lazy thing to do. Put that dude on the Bulls and he instantly makes us 1st tier contenders because he gives us the two things we need: diverse scoring/another consistent go-to presence especially in Da Mayor's more up and down, free flowing offense post Thibs. When you see teams like the Spurs getting someone like an LMA to improve their team there is no such thing as having too many options.

If the Bulls r serious we make that Melo move (or another option to give us a true scoring punch beyond just hitting open jumpers and being "gritty"....). Because as is, this team is not getting past the Cavs, the Warriors or the Spurs....