Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFine, I guess I will play
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2462690&mesg_id=2462865
2462865, Fine, I guess I will play
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat Jul-04-15 01:23 PM
>EAST
>1. Hawks
Make it again but lower seed for sure.
>2. Cavs
Win the East with No. 1 or 2 seed at worst.
>3. Bulls
Make it again, top-four seed.
>4. Raptors
Make it but lower seed, but of course they might fuck some things up. This one is tentative but hard to see them missing altogether.
>5. Wizards
Make it again for sure, could be a top-three seed but also could have an injury too to sink them some.
>6. Bucks
Make it again for sure, at least running in place and possibly a higher seed. They overachieved last year but should have a legitimately good team this year.
>7. Celtics
I'll say miss this year and the Pacers take their place. Either Indy or the Heat will get Toronto's seed.
>8. Nets
They will miss, especially if Toronto makes it. Miami will take their place and with a higher seed.

>WEST
>1. Warriors
They will make it again, win their division again.
>2. Rockets
They will make it again but with a lower seed. Thinking 48-50 wins.
>3. Clippers
This is another one I feel like it's too early to call but I don't have them missing, just sinking some. It's so easy to fall in the West.
>4. Blazers
They will miss the playoffs and the Thunder will take their spot and their seed.
>5. Grizzlies
They will make it again, no worries, same middling western team (read:pack-leading eastern team) that no one wants to get beat up by i the playoffs.
>6. Spurs
Obviously they will make it, it's always tough to predict seeding with Pop though.
>7. Mavericks
I think they make it and LOL @ the Kings being better than them.
>8. Pelicans
They should make it more comfortably just on improved health alone.

I am interested to see what the Jazz and Suns can put together, but I don't see anyone vulnerable enough to be knocked out by either one. One team I think has a chance to improve considerably is Denver, if only because they were in disarray with injuries, coaching changes, etc last year.