Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNor am I. Was hoping to see Ball, DLo, and BI playing together...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2455724&mesg_id=2615478
2615478, Nor am I. Was hoping to see Ball, DLo, and BI playing together...
Posted by Creole, Sun Jun-25-17 07:01 AM
RE: No way i'm jumping this ship. He's a stud.

for years to come.

I don't get the expectation that young man, who is two to three years out of high school, is gonna be the most mature mofo at all. And who cares about Byron's time coaching him. That was obviously a fail. In another year or two, he'd have been much better especially if they had the right gets around him.

Magic, despite being my fav player of all-time, is full of shit on this one. Magic had the benefit of stepping into a veteran laden team. He ain't have no choice but to mature and grow up playing with Cap, Jamaal, Norm, and the other vets on that squad. DLo had Nick Young as his old head. LMAO

Hopefully, the young boy is humbled enough by this that he takes maturing and growing more seriously. His initiative to do so has to be there now. And I'm also hopeful he gets the proper mentoring to facilitate that growth. Can't wait to see him play twice a year in DC. Might even take a trip to see him playing in BK.