Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectEh, they fared fine while he sat on the bench, too
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2436578&mesg_id=2440083
2440083, Eh, they fared fine while he sat on the bench, too
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Apr-27-15 02:59 AM
Not to say it's a reflection on him, just an aberration, but I've never seen a guard start the half with no fouls, pick up four, sit, and get his fifth in less than a quarter of tick. Odd. You probably had no idea that even happened. It's cool.

Steph has also had some pretty remarkable games in the playoffs this year, and right now he is chilling waiting for his next opponent while CP3 and them are in a dogfight with Leonard, Duncan and a bunch of bench players.

As for the game today, I'm pleased, I want him and his team to do well. I have worked with the guy and the Clippers going deep is the only chance I have at making some money out of the NBA playoffs. But I'm not going to let my interests and agendas shape reality.

He's not better than Steph right today. And if he's not, he isn't better at all. This was either the best or the second best season of Paul's career. Clearly his best as a Clipper.