Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHere's a major flaw I'm seeing in your arguments
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2412508&mesg_id=2592097
2592097, Here's a major flaw I'm seeing in your arguments
Posted by Y2Flound, Thu Jan-26-17 09:17 AM
You cite how everytime they get eliminated he plays poorly and keep asking how many elimination games he lost by playing poorly.

But also, how many eliminations games have the Packers won because of how well he played?

If the argument is they were never a great team and they live or die based on his play, then credit has to be given for all of the wins he led like the Dallas game.

Every other great QB in history with multiple super bowls has had playoff games where they didn't play that well but the rest of the team stepped up and won the game. That's happened for Rodgers what, 1 time? that you mentioned above? Brady, Manning, Ben, Eli and every other QB with multiple super bowls has been bailed out of bad playoff games by his D. Rodgers doesn't get that, he has to be at the top of his game to win every single playoff game.

I have no horse here, I'm not a Packers fan and Rodgers should have more wins given his talent, but if you are going to cite bad play in elimination games you have to cite good play in elimination games and the same issues other winning QBS have had as well.