Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou're ripping apart your own argument, man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2412508&mesg_id=2412901
2412901, You're ripping apart your own argument, man
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Jan-19-15 03:07 PM
The Packers have seldom if ever had a defense like Baltimore's and maybe once had a complete team like New England and the Steelers had in their title years. That goes to show the importance of the QB position to me. Largely on their strength at one position they have been as successful as literally ANY other franchise during that time span with a lone exception (NE, who also has had 15 years of HOF QB play plus Bledsoe before that). On top of that, they have been very competitive in years where they haven't one. This is just a hating-ass post. You'd fuck a whole stable full of donkeys in the ass for the Bears to have FIVE years of HOF QB play. I mean, the more I think about it, the more ironic this post is, given that the Bears haven't had a QB worth a shit since Sid Luckman and managed to waste the careers of tons of great players at other positions. Don't nobody remember the steps to the Super Bowl shuffle 30 years on, bruh.