Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti thought the same thing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2405275&mesg_id=2442913
2442913, i thought the same thing
Posted by Awburn, Thu May-07-15 09:06 AM
but organizational dysfunction can only last so long before folks move on, a drama free draft isnt sexy, and the Caps and Wizards and killing it with the Nats starting to turn things around.

The Scherff pick i guess is the most controversial given that he might be a RG, but i think GMSM gets the benefit of the doubt unlike anyone we've had under Snyder.

Same applies for Smith. Does the GM not like what he sees in Trent Murphy? Is someone moving to ILB?

I like the Jones pick. Supposedly the best blocking running back in the draft. RG3 is gonna have some protection this year that is for sure. Morris also has a little competition or committee to be in, which should help.

Crowder will provide competition for Roberts and potentially be the first legitimate return man we've had in years.

Kouandjio sounds like a guy that is gonna create lanes for Morris/Jones like Lynch sees.

The rest of the picks iono about, but it reads like special teams will be improved.

Is it possible for GMSM to create Seattle East in two years? If you give Griff protection and a dominant running game, cut down his passing numbers to those he saw his rookie season... there is a reason for hope.

Interestingly, its being reported that they would have taken Cooper had he fallen. I think that pick would have set caused a lot more debate than anything that ended up happening.