Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYep....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2397716&mesg_id=2397736
2397736, Yep....
Posted by murph71, Mon Dec-08-14 07:22 PM
I'm convinced that Bears fans (and Bears brass) r clinically stupid. And u r right for the most part. Bears fans are quick to play the blame game and not really deal with what's right under their nose....

Letting Peppers go was silly. Letting Hester go was silly....However, letting Lac' go made more sense at that time. I really don't have any beef with that...

But shit....Cutler, who has been shaky, is going through his career lows under Trestman....

I keep telling these idiotic fans. The only three QB's I know that can win without a running game r Peyton, Brady and Rogers. That's it. Cutler thrives when he has a running game. But he's not that dude that can throw it 70 percent of the time. He will turn it over.

The Bears are losing because of two reasons: a lack of running game (i.e. bad coaching) and a sucky ass defense.....What's fucked up is we actually have a Pro Bowl caliber running back. But Trestman's clueless ass has used him more in the passing game than in the running game. It's laughable.

We gotta let Trestman walk...Get a coach that understands how to run a team at Soldier's Field, draft on defense, and go for a more balanced attack instead of this pass happy shit which is not conducive to Chicago's weather....

It is what it is...