Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectno i'm still talking about the lineup, because it was wrong
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2381049&mesg_id=2381363
2381363, no i'm still talking about the lineup, because it was wrong
Posted by rob, Thu Oct-23-14 10:34 AM
the only thing close to a defense y'all have for your wrong lineup is what ernie was saying about it not being *that* maybe points. it's probably why most people think it's a ridiculous argument and are wishing we'd shut the fuck up. but it's still points you're leaving.

i what cenario is talking about with injuries is possible if you do something like G1, G2, GF, G4, G5, C, C, F, F, CF, F but is not possible if you do C C CF F F F F FG G G G. there are reasons why you would tweak it like he's talking about to min-max, and i can respect that, but that is a difference in philosophy. i'm not talking about that.

i'm talking about your plan being to prioritize inefficient players over better players for no reason.

"ranking based off lineup" means what it said...you'd have been 10 or 11 instead of 12 in mine if you fixed it, because if you leave it it will cost you some games. your lack of talent does not mean your lineup couldn't be improved.