Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLet's just pick this up here
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2381049&mesg_id=2381151
2381151, Let's just pick this up here
Posted by ErnestLee, Wed Oct-22-14 07:11 PM
Shit is too good to get lost in that clusterfuck.

TJT:

>the question is really who you expect to perform better, Anderson/Patterson or Derain and Crawfords. Robe thinks it's the forwards because it normally is. Ceej is arguing the opposite.<

Well, no. Thats not the question. The Crawfords are irrelevant. Patterson is irrelevant. Bringing them up at all severely damages your credibility to begin with.

>Bottom line, ceejs draft put him into a weird conundrum with his lineup.<

No, it actually gives him some pretty awesome flexibility. Any of his top 3 guards go down, he slides Kobe over and improves on the always easy to improve forward spot.

Rob:

>if ceej is arguing the opposite, he fucked up his draft and needs to make a trade for a real forward, in which case, he'd be back at the point where setting his lineup would matter.

the more i read this the more i think their argument really is "what? forwards are supposed to get 1.1 or more fppm?"<

I still cant make any sense of what the hell you are trying to say. TJ, I get. He couldnt be more wrong, but I get where said wrongness comes from. You seem to just be typing.

The bottom line is this.

NONE of Ceejs top 8 players are "wasted". Literally every single minute possible of the players he wants to use.....will be used. Perhaps I need to simplify. Let's use career average minutes to make it easy.

Lillard. 37 minutes. Every single minute used.
Kemba. 33 minutes. Every single minute used.
Deron. 33 minutes. 80% of minutes used.

Kobe. 38 minutes. Every single minute used.
Thad. 32 minutes. ESMU
Hickson. 22 minutes. ESMU
Ryan Anderson/Patterson. 4 minutes of who gives a shit.

Al Jefferson. 34 minutes. ESMU
Marc Gasol. A well documented wasted of half his minutes.

So, again. Until one of you can show me a scenario in which an important player of his is not used, that COULD BE, (eg not Deron or Gasol) I'm gonna ask that we go head and end this dumb shit and laugh at Shawns hilarious self proclaimed projections.