Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSadjatumwadeeland Team by Team Previews HERE:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2381049&mesg_id=2381080
2381080, Sadjatumwadeeland Team by Team Previews HERE:
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Oct-22-14 05:08 PM
Methodology (yes I know my Tiers are backwards) not fixing em.
If you want to read em all at once with formatting, go here:
https://docs.google.com/a/krossover.com/document/d/1E0Ky7UNXjeArpM1GR5sta4pTbnKzebEkcpDrE4ASvH8/edit?usp=sharing

This was fun to do. I got 80% of it done while watching the Lakers game last night and had to edit some of the features this morning. Maybe its a product of drafting a new way. maybe its a product of drafting a team I feel is really good. Maybe its just that in year 10 I feel the get back to my innovative creative ways. I am the reason all of you guys exist in this league, am I not?

I think I wrote some good shit back in the day where I channeled Walton/Hubie/Etc.
Couldn’t get that creative this time. Though I came close to doing this interview and press conference style.

Enjoy. Have at it and be mad. I honestly think there is a lot of parity here and anyone outside of Magilla can win this. I think the lower tier guys can still win with some magical moves on the wire. So these rankings are for the draft and roster as drafted. i dont think I factored in FA pickups.

I included a Strength and Weakness in 1 word**Fuck it im not doin ths one anymore**

Team Lynchpin is the guy I think is the boom or bust on your team or the oen I think can send you over the top or make you mediocre. I feel like ina WS season the best teams have that one player who they speculated on and he showed out. The mediocre teams have the opposite happen.

The FPPM is not a projection but the MAX I think that player can achieve this season.
The up down arrows represent where they go from last season. Not that they are trending up or down

Future articles: (Just remind me)
*Best text messages from the draft
*Matty and Boogs trade redraft
*General League redraft
*Calling out the post draft predictions goen awry (AB youre always good at this)